Join us for the "Azle Christmas on Main Street" from 12:00PM - 5:00PM.
Once you've read the following Rules & Regulations, please continue to register below.
- Applications and payment must be received by November 27, 2021, No Exceptions. Checks, Cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. Should the event be canceled by event organizers because of COVID-19 or inclement weather, then the vendor will be entitled to a 50% refund. Refunds will not be issued for any other reason.
- All vendors are responsible for providing their own 10x10 tent , tables and chairs.
- Outside booths only. Booths will be placed on the shoulders of Main Street. The number on the ground is the center of your booth. Electrical hookups not available. Must bring your own generator if needed.
- All vendors must sell from their booths only. No soliciting from any area other than your own rented booth. Booths must be maintained from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm. No breaking down early.
- Applications must indicate items to be sold or displayed.
- Absolutely NO FOOD SAMPLES OR DRINKS may be given from vendor booths.
- All food vendors, including non-profits, are required to obtain a temporary permit from the Tarrant County Health Department at their own cost. Food permits will not be issued on the premises, and under no circumstance will a vendor be allowed to operate without a permit. Your permit must be obtained 10 days prior to the event. Tarrant County Health Department 817-321-4960.
- The Azle Fire Department will be inspecting all vendors the day of the event. Questions may be directed to Kenny Wilson, Azle Fire Department, 817-444-7051.
- Each vendor is responsible for their trash cleanup at the conclusion of the event.
- Each vendor is solely responsible for paying sales tax.
- Vendors will be assigned booth spaces by event coordinators. You will be contacted with your number, location, and other important information one week prior to the event.
- All booths must be safely constructed and not constitute a hazard.
- Azle Police Department will be providing barricades on Main Street and monitoring all traffic. Vendors are not allowed to park next to their booths. Parking must be outside the festival area. No Exceptions.
- This is a family friendly event, profanity, alcohol, and tobacco products are not permitted.
- Anyone violating any of the above rules may be asked to leave and can be denied participation in future events.
How to Apply
For a printable Vendor Booth Application, please CLICK HERE.
To apply online, please CLICK HERE.